Independent Corporate Services Limited (“ICS”, “us” “our” or “we”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information ICS may collect from you
ICS may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give to ICS. You may give us information about you via our website www.icorserv.com (“the Website”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you use the Website, participate in any discussion boards or other social media functions on the Website and when you report a problem with the Website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Information ICS collects about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information we receive from other sources. ICS may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. ICS may work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
ICS uses information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to ICS. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information ICS collects about you. We will use this information:
- to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in any interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Website about services that may interest you or them.
Information ICS receives from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
It is the policy of ICS to minimise the sharing of information held about you. However ICS may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website.
ICS may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following exceptional circumstances:
- In the event that ICS sells or buys any business or assets, in which case ICS may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If ICS or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its clients will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although ICS will do its best to protect your personal data, ICS cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once ICS has received your information, it will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask ICS not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask ICS to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. If you wish to do this please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. ICS is entitled to charge a fee to meet its costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.